Mizu, Meaning water, a vital life source and key element of Feng Shui, the ancient art of balancing environmental energies to improve health and good fortune. This family owned and operated restaurant, Mizu Sushi and Grill not only keeps its traditional Japanese cuisine but is also moving along with the availability of ingredients from all over the world and creating fusion style dishes.
Let our master chefs indulge your plate with a new genre of Asian cuisine that blends the unique flavors of Japanese and Chinese. Our passion is to consistently serve fresh, high-quality and inspiring cuisine in a modern yet comfortable setting.
So come unwind with us lunch or dinner, let us engulf you with a healthy, relaxing and satisfying dining experience.
Mizu Sushi and Grill conveniently located on the corner of Phillips Hwy/US-1 and Old St. Augustine Road.
Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Additionally, if a person in your party has a special dietary need (e.g., gluten intolerance), please inform your server at the beginning of your visit. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please be aware that our restaurants use ingredients that contain all the major FDA allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, milk, soy and wheat).
- Don’t let us guess your age, please show your ID when ordering alcohol.
- Please drink responsibly, 21 age or older.
- These items are cooked to order and may be served raw or undercooked.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- Tips are not included in the menu price.
- Substitutions and changes are subject to a minimum $1.00 charge.
- Minimum credit card purchase $5.00.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or delivery.
- Actual entree may vary from photo show.
- Prices are per person unless stated otherwise and subject to change.
- Menu items and ingredients vary seasonally.
- Price and description are subject to change without prior or any notice. Any discount / coupon / gift certificate cannot be combined or used during lunch hours, happy hours, holiday, and birthday special unless specify.